Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Garden to Glass: The Homemade Holiday Cocktail
Saturday, December 8, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
The Homegrown Holiday Cocktail
- show you how to create your own cocktail garden at home;
- teach you how to craft your own homegrown holiday concoctions made with herbs and botanicals in your winter garden and
- give you a chance to sample small plates from Chef Armstrong's kitchen as well as the holiday cocktails & punches created before your eyes
As always you'll have a chance to shop in the HGEL Pop-Up Store for the perfect holiday gift for the gardener in your life and take home a winter edible plant for your own garden!
This class includes:
- Home Grown Edible Landscapes Lecture on basic gardening techniques and how to choose edibles for your garden
- Cocktail Creation Demo and Recipes Step-by-step instruction on creating different holiday beverages
- Post and Beam Light Bites With all that beverage sampling, we wouldn't want you to be hungry!
- A take-home fall edible plant to add to your own garden!
Must be 21 years old to attend.
When & Where
Post & Beam Restaurant
Post & Beam is located at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza at 3767 Santa Rosalia Dr., Los Angeles, CA, 90008, adjacent to the famed Debbie Allen Dance Academy. The 2,500 square foot restaurant boasts outdoor patio seating, a wood-burning oven, an open-hearth broiler, and an on-site herb and vegetable garden. The restaurant is open daily except Monday, serving lunch weekdays starting at 11:30 a.m.; dinner Tuesday-Saturday beginning at 5:30 p.m.; and brunch on Sunday from 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 323.299.5599. Free parking is available in the restaurant’s public lot. For menus and additional information please visit www.postandbeamla.com, Facebook, and Twitter.